Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I will not crash & burn!

It's cold outside. My house is too dark inside to make a decent photo. I will have to get creative over the next month or so to make it w/ my 365. This one was a run outside, snap, run back in. I didn't even care if focus was good or not. This was it. *L*

I have an internet retail biz. Ok, it's ebay for now (Top Seller/Powerseller! Woot!) but am hoping to get a website up SOON and diversify a bit.<--there's a res. for tomorrow, eh?

5/365
We went to a wholesale place yesterday to get some stock & they have another business across the road that is mostly home decor stuff. I LOVE going to this place! Awesome candles, unique "stuff", just a very cool shop. It's been awhile since I'd been there & they've gotten in an awesome selection of picture frames. I could've cleaned 'em out if I'd had the $$ to do so. I did get a few and one of my resolutions is to fill them up. With awesome photos. That I made! Which goes hand in hand w/ my get better at photography resolution that is totally consuming me at the moment. So while the photo is not an exciting one, it totally represents one of my biggest goals this year.

Two quotes for today:

"People think that all cameramen do is point the camera at things, but it's a heck of a lot more complicated than that!" ~Larry from Groundhog Day

Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!