Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/365

Well, our snow day got a snow day. And it was totally unnecessary again. *L* The temps warmed up yesterday, all the ice melted & our winter weather possibility is gone for now. We are having a few flurries but they're not sticking.

Today is the last day of monochrome & red. Today's picture is one of my chooks w/ her red comb.

30/365 The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.

Next week's themes are macro & self-portrait. The macro one is gonna be easy as that is my love. Self-portrait, ehhh, not so much. I'm way more comfortable being on the back side of the camera. I can tell you, you will not see a new photo of me everyday. But perhaps, I'll be able to take photos that show who I am. And, if I can get one I'm happy with, there will be one of me.

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it. ~Arnold H Glasgow

1 comment:

  1. Great composition and really nice job on the whites! Exposure is just right to where the whites are bright but not blown. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!