Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365 Blue

A totally non-exciting day. Laundry, floors, dishes. Ick.
We did go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner though, so that was good.

I'm having such a tough time w/ the "red" theme. Haven't contributed to that group at all this week. But the monochrome is going hand in hand w/ one of my photography course assignments so I'm loving it. So today's contribution is my porch broom.

27/365 I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.

I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows. ~Drew Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!