Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365

As I've mentioned, the two themes from the two groups I participate in are "bugs" and "in the garden". Today was a nice day for shooting so I went out to the garden (the very dead garden) to try to get pics of what's left. We fenced the garden off so our horse can eat the leftover vines/plants but I still have some "dead" okra I thought I'd snap. Well, the horse was determined I wouldn't. She always follows me around like I'm her mama and today was no different. So, my "in the garden photo" is Milkshake's eye because I couldn't back up enough to get her face (because she kept walking toward me). If you look really closely, you can see an upside down me in it. *L*

18/365 Horse eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!