Monday, January 25, 2010

26/365

DH and I had a sort of date day today! We tried out a Mexican place that has been around forever but we'd never been to. Really good food. We'll be back. I've been looking for a Carhartt barn jacket...on sale (I refuse to pay full price!), so we went a couple of places to look but no luck. I did get some bird seed for my feathered friends. A bit of a bribe to try to get them to let me photograph them. We shall see if it works.

The pine cone was a "gift" from my oldest. He & his girlfriend went horseback riding the other day and he found it...ours are nowhere near this big. *L* Reminded me of when he was a little boy. I have a box of rocks, dried flowers, a cicada hull, and no telling what other "treasures" he brought me as he found them.

26/365 Who leaves the pine-tree, leaves his friend, unnerves his strength, invites his end.

Who leaves the pine-tree, leaves his friend, unnerves his strength, invites his end. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!