Saturday, February 27, 2010

54-58/365

Things are crazy around here.
First, my mom...we've been running back and forth to Dr.'s, CT scans, Pre-admissions testing, etc. until we're both frazzled. Turns out she kinda shattered the bone under her shoulder. The surgeon is thinking "ball" replacement. I really liked him and think she did too. We've heard nothing but good things about him and she's even okay w/ going into the hospital she didn't want to use. She's having surgery Monday morning so any +++ thoughts are appreciated.

My middling has been having dizzy spells for the past few months. DH & I didn't realize how often he's having them but have found out, it's a lot. We carried him to the family dr. last week. He was thinking possibly seizures. Freaked this poor mama out! He referred him to a neurologist who quickly said "not seizures" and referred him to a cardiologist. He did a complete blood panel, ekg, echocardiogram and has a tilt-table test scheduled for next week. Middling's blood pressure is always low so I'm guessing that has a lot to do with it. But hopefully, we'll know more after next week.

Middling also had a trip to Huntsville to the news station again for more training. Nothing exciting this week. I don't think I blogged about his last training session. He got to help cover a shooting at a college...made the national news so you may have heard about it. Not a typical training session for sure but he got a real dose of reality. Last night, he got to cover a rodeo and have a normal night. DH dropped him off at the station & then came back & got us (after mom's testing & younger's school got out) & we went & hung out at the mall for a while.

Ok, enough about me.
On to my missed photos. Just a reminder that this week's topics are catch lights & affection.
I think I covered them both with each shot! ;)
#54
Teddy stove

#55
Ted in a tree

#56
Ted on bench

#57
tire swing

And last but not least...
#58 Don'cha just love that face?

58/365

In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself, it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion. ~Peter Gray

1 comment:

  1. Like many have said, we're going to miss Teddy! I love your creativity with this creature! Hey, here's a challenge: Try and incorporate him into this week's theme ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!