Sunday, February 21, 2010

52/365

Sunday means new themes: Catchlights & affection.

Meet Ted E. Bear. He was a Christmas gift when I was 16 -- one is never too old for a teddy. He adorned my bed until I married...well, until after really. He's been dragged around by 3 kids. His joints are a little loose (like mine *L*) and he's got a couple of patches of fur missing, dirty feet, etc but he'll always be a part of my home. No way he'll be packed up for storage.

He's the most cooperative subject I have. Never complains, always poses how I ask, etc.
We're having a burst of spring here so I took Ted out on the porch and grabbed a couple of shots. He's soooo photogenic and I got great catchlights in his eyes! As far as the affection theme, what is more affectionate than a teddy? Two-fer! *L*

I've done a fair share of moaning & complaining that I don't have real people to practice on. The elder is never here. The middling doesn't mind (much) but ditto on being around. The 12 year old just makes faces. So, if I'm to get any catchlights this week, you may be seeing a good bit of Ted around. He's quite a card & there's no telling what he'll be getting into. :)

Ted E Bear color copy

Ted asked for a moody black & white. Not sure I accomplished that here...

Ted E Bear b&w
A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is out grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!