Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33/365

My attempt w/ the self-timer on my camera. The kids have a go-kart track that I use for walking in nice weather. It's SOGGY now. I set my focal point, set the timer for 12 seconds & took off running, trying so hard not to splash mud all over the place and make it to said focal point & make myself look like I'm walking calmly all before the shutter clicks. NOT as easy as it sounds! And I didn't realize until after that I have on my fat jeans so I'm looking like I have a good case of noassatall. Really, I do have one. *LOL* I'm hoping to get a "real" self-portrait before this week is over. May have to enlist the help of an older child though.

As you can see, the groundhog did not see his shadow at our house. Maybe spring will be here soon!

33/365 Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.

Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow. ~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!