Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365 Happy Valentine's Day

Top 10 reasons I :heart: my valentine! In no particular order...

1. He's a great dad! He loves doing things with the kids and does so often.
2. He ain't bad on the eyes. :)
3. He's a wonderful provider. I've never had to work. Yeah, there were some tough times & some times that I wanted to work but we've always been able to make it on what he provided for us.
4. He ALWAYS opens the door for me. Always.
5. He makes me laugh.
6. He's a loyal friend.
7. He loves to cook! Well, grill but anything that puts food in our tummies that I don't have to do = good! *L*
8. He soooo gets me! He KNEW the Jelly Bellies would win out over the chocolate. He probably spent 20 bucks on JBs for me. :)
I love Jelly Belly
9. He got the chocolate too!
10. He's my best friend.

New themes! "Words" and "In the Kitchen".
My words for today...Eat Chocolate!

35/365 Eat Chocolate

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!