Friday, March 5, 2010

59-64 of 365

I've neglected my poor blog but I'm not giving up. *L*

My mom had her surgery & is doing well. Will start PT on Monday. She ended up w/ a "ball" replacement.

I'm learning a lot about patience. I'm doing a lot of tongue biting. I know she's in pain & I try to remember that it is the pain talking. I'm learning to be a hairdresser. I now know why God gave me all boys. I was born w/o the "do hair" gene & any girl children offspring would've suffered, most likely w/ boy cuts. I haven't learned to "tease" hair yet. I just don't get it. Curl it w/ a curling iron, hold it up a bit while spritzing w/ hair spray...THAT'S teasing to me. *L*

This week's themes are "color accent" & winter...

We did have a snow event so I have one snow pic for winter...
snow

Thankfully, spring appears to be peeking through.

Now, for my color accent shots:
I'm not crazy about any of these. This has been a tough one for me.

My new Nikes
nike

Mandarin on teal
orange

What's up, Buttercup?
buttercup2

Buttercup, Take Two
buttercup

60/30/10
Helen, a lovely lady in our little group, mentioned the 60/30/10 color accent rule for interior design. This is an attempt at that.
mug

Ted's sister, Tallulah, in blue
Tallulah

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!