Sunday, March 14, 2010

73/365

Rain, rain go away.
Well, actually it's not raining today but it has for the past two days & the ground is saturated. I know where a gorgeous field of daffodils is, I have a senior girl who is willing to pose for me in said field, but, it's too icky to ask her to sit or lay on the ground. I'm afraid the daffodils will be in bad shape before we get to go take pics so I'm hoping for bright, sunshine-y days soon!

This week's themes are perspectives and feet. Should be an interesting week! *L*

Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide.

Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide. ~Marva Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!