Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Meme

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?

Raised a couple of baby chicks.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I almost did. My Project 365 was one of my resolutions & I stuck it out until Nov. I will attempt it again this year. The weight loss one though, well, we won’t talk about that.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

No.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

My pony, Pearlie.

5. What countries states did you visit?

We stayed close to home this year. We went to Mississippi and Tennessee a couple of times.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

An Olympus E5

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

May 27, the middling graduated from high school and the youngest graduated from elementary.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Placing in a couple of photography contests.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Tough one. My biggest disappointment is not completing my P365. Also, not building my business like I’d planned.

10. What was the best thing you bought?

My new computer!

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?

My husband. He so kept me from falling apart when I was about to. And my youngest. He helped a lot too. :)

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?

No one personally but I’d have to say Amy Bishop, the UAH professor who went on a shooting spree earlier this year.

13. What song will always remind you of 2010?

I don’t know of a particular song that will stand out this year, really. Oh, that Whip My Hair one…just because I’m so sick of hearing it.

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Been more organized. Not let things that were out of my control get to me. Exercised.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Worry. Eat. *L*

16. Did you fall in love in 2010?

I am always in love.

17. Who did you miss?

When school started back, I missed hanging out w/ Syl & Lori.

18. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

a. sadder than this time last year but happier than I was in the summer.

b. about the same.

c. poorer. Here's to not having to bail the kids out so much this year....um, should add, bail out of their messes. Not jail. *touch wood*

19. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Not personally. My mom & hubby did though.

20. What is your biggest wish for the new year?

That my kids are happy. And that during their pursuit of happiness, they don’t drive me to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!