Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33/365 & How He Looks

Another pic serving double duty.
The theme for Willette's Joy of Love is "how they look".
I was aiming for a photo of the look my son gives me when I stick the camera in his face but he avoided & squirmed. I told him I need ONE photo. Just look at me the way you do when you don't want your picture taken. He started out w/ his stern glare but quickly burst into giggles. I captured the grin that preceded.

grin

And for my 365, I shot this w/ auto white balance, and then corrected in LR by clicking on the white of his darker eye.

grins2

A smile starts on the lips. A grin spreads to the eyes. A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows and bubbles all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!