Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365 White balance and the Joy of Love.

I'm participating in Wilette's Joy of Love class this month. She gives a theme for each day & you take the theme & shoot someone/something you love. Today's assignment was "what they do". My youngest is very much into video games so I grabbed some shots of him playing. These are total snaps. Looking back over the past few years (since I got the "good" camera), I've noticed I don't do snapshots often. And looking back at the shots I do have makes me sad. So much is not there. I will strive to do better in that regard.

What he does - gamer

Now to the wb. It was night time. My camera does NOT do noise well. The first shot is auto wb, the second I clicked on the stick of his control (almost the same color as my gray card) w/ the dropper in LR.

32/365 white balance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Have a great day!